Northern Light Acadia Hospital seeks an experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) for its Integrated Behavioral Health Program in Bangor, Maine
The PMH-NP focuses on clinical and service excellence, teamwork, and strategic planning for Integrated Behavioral Health Services at Northern Light Acadia Hospital.
- At least two years of experience required
- Licensure to see patients across the lifespan is preferred, but not required
- Experience in a medical setting is preferred, but not required
- The PMHNP will be integrated into one of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center’s primary care practices
- Enjoy a collegial and supportive work environment?
Why Northern Light Acadia Hospital?
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
- Stipends available for certain board certifications
About Northern Light Acadia Hospital
Northern Light Acadia Hospital is an acute care, regional psychiatric hospital in Bangor, Maine. Acadia Hospital is a leader in the provision of tele-psychiatry services including consultations to regional emergency departments and primary care practices. Northern Light Acadia Hospital offers innovative programming in the form of a behavioral home health, integrated behavioral healthcare in primary care practices, and a mood and memory clinic, which is involved in multiple clinical trials for promising Alzheimer’s medications. Other available services include individual therapy, intensive outpatient treatment, ECT, ketamine, inpatient psychiatric treatment and an observation unit.
The hospital is the sole corporate member of Northern Light Acadia Healthcare that provides a substance use disorder treatment program, case management services, and other outpatient mental health services in Penobscot, Waldo, and Knox counties.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine’s spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England’s best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
For confidential consideration, please contact Kelsey A. Anderson, LCSW – Provider Recruiter / Email: [email protected] / Phone: 207-973-5358
Posted 6/8/2021 thru 9/8/2021
- APA New Semi-Retired & Retired Membership Category
- Acadia Hospital Seeks Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Dr. Paul O’Leary, Former APA Speaker of the Assembly passes on May 12, 2021
- Expanding COVID Vaccination in Maine Physician Practices
- Riverview Psychiatric Center Seeks Outpatient Psychiatrist