Adult Inpatient Psychiatrist Attending – Rural Residency Program
Improve your lifestyle, in one move.
Are you an Adult Psychiatrists with interest in serving on a team, leading and implementing a Rural Psychiatry Residency Program? Maine Health is seeking a full-time Psychiatrist to join our team at Pen Bay Medical Center (PBMC) located in Rockport, ME. Candidates will be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
Join us and you will find supportive and collaborative colleagues; strong patient/provider relationships; comprehensive resources and advanced technologies, including fully integrated Epic EMR. Plus, you will experience the exceptional and rewarding lifestyle only Maine can offer.
Located in a truly magnificent area, Rockport overlooks the picturesque Maine coastline and offers some of the most spectacular natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere in the country.
This Adult Psychiatrist will also serve as a crucial member of the team leading and implementing a new rural psychiatry residency program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead an interdisciplinary team
- Consult Liaison Service
- Inpatient Psychiatric Addiction and Recovery Center (PARC).
- Psychiatric evaluation; management; & follow –up
- The medical staff consist of two full-time attending psychiatrists and a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
Desired COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong clinical skills in adult psychiatry
- A commitment to high-quality integrative care.
- Demonstrated interest and skillset in consultation
- Passion for patients and their families
- Enthusiasm for a comprehensive, community-based approach to behavioral health
- Experience with addiction and substance abuse disorders is helpful.
In this position you will find considerable opportunities for programmatic innovation, teaching and training, regional leadership, and community impact.
To apply or learn more
Contact Dr Rob McCarley at [email protected] or call at 207.661.6108
11/6/2020 – 2/6/2021