Assistance Plus Seeks
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Prescriber – PART TIME
Job Location: 11 East Street – Benton, ME
Description: The MAT Prescriber supports individuals with an identified Opioid Use Disorder. The MAT Prescriber will provide individual consultation regarding the medical aspects of treatment and possible prescriptions to assist with recovery.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Carrying a caseload sufficient to maintain 32 billable hours weekly for a full-time position or a prorated number of billable hours if not working full time.
- Providing assessment and treatment of substance abuse disorders, including assessment of co- occurring disorders and referral to other services as appropriate
- Documenting each client’s medical assessments and progress notes
- Participating in weekly team meetings
- Assisting in coordinating care with primary care physicians and other healthcare providers
- Assessing risk of, and discussing with the member, potential medication interactions
- Providing assistance and guidance in ensuring physical and behavioral health issues are addressed through screening, care coordination, and health promotion.
- Maintaining appropriate licensure, including following all continuing education requirements in order to ensure that clients are receiving the best possible clinical services.
- Adhering to all state regulations, policies and contract parameters
- Performing other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Proof of vehicle insurance at $50K/$100K and a valid Maine driver’s license are required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A minimum of a master’s degree is required.
- Professional Licensure (MD, DO, APRN, NP or PMHNP, or PA or PA-C)
- Sixty (60) hours of education regarding the treatment of Substance Use Disorders in the last five years.
- Intermediate level computer experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- 12 paid holidays per year for full time employee
- Generous Earned Benefit Time
- Working in a team-oriented environment
- Agency paid life insurance in the amount of your annual salary with a max of $50k for full time employee.
- Medical, dental, and voluntary insurances for full-time employee
- Agency issued laptop and cell phone.
Starting pay for this position is commensurate with experience. Part time or full-time position available.
To apply go to our website at www.assistanceplus.com or scan the QR code: