MMA partners with the Maine Suicide Prevention Program and the Maine CDC/Sweetser to offer training for clinicians
The Maine Suicide Prevention Program, administered by NAMI-Maine, is excited to announce their Fall schedule. The following suicide prevention, assessment and management trainings are open for registration. MMA works closely with NAMI-Maine to provide educational opportunities for Maine physicians and other clinical providers. CMEs and contact hours for licensure are offered as appropriate.
If you have needs not identified in the above list, please contact Nicole, Suicide Prevention Coordinator, to discuss the possibility of a customized trainin
The Maine CDC and Sweetser are offering free online Suicide Prevention Training Modules!
Enrolling is easy. There are 12+ courses available at no charge. Download the flyer with enrollment info here.
· Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS)
· Depressive Disorders in Children and Adolescents
· Counseling on Access to Lethal Means (CALM)
· Collaborative Assessment & Management of Suicidality (CAMS)
· Safety Planning Intervention for Suicide Prevention
· Suicide Risk Factors, Screening and Assessment