Riverview Psychiatric Center (RPC) seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our staff. This is a Monday through Friday position with no call providing care to patients in a state run, inpatient facility. The hired candidate will have a panel of 10 to 12 patients working closely with the unit designated psychiatrist. This position is an interesting mix of inpatient work including psychopharmacology, psychotherapy, and team interaction, and is fully supported by a multidisciplinary treatment team, including medical care.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages
- Our relatively smaller organization offers the unique opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of the patients we serve while supporting an easily achievable work / life balance.
From meetings to mountains – enjoying a small town feel without sacrificing the essential urban perks.
Who we are:
- Riverview Psychiatric Center, in collaboration with the community, is a center for best practice, treatment, education and research, for individuals with serious, persistent mental illness, and co-occurring substance use disorders. We hold accreditations by CMS and the Joint Commission.
- We have a burgeoning collaboration with national and international experts in psychiatry, support a growing and wide variety of teaching and training programs, and have a collegial, supportive medical staff and hospital administration.
RPC is located on the majestic Kennebec River in Maine’s capital city, Augusta. This community and surrounding communities offer top notch schools, safe neighborhoods, four-seasons of outdoor recreation, a municipal airport with direct flights to Boston, and real estate options to fit anyone’s needs. We are situated close to all of Maine’s wonders including the mountains for famed skiing to our rocky coast, and only an hour from Portland, named one of America’s best places to live by U.S. News & World Report.
- Graduation from an approved Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant program.
- Licensed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner as issued by the Maine State Board of Nursing . The license must include authority to prescribe medications.
- Work well in a team and be enthusiastic and dedicated to providing compassionate care
Send CV to [email protected]
Posted 12/21/2021 thru 3/31/2021
- A Healthy Conversation with Steve Woods and Dr. Jeff Barkin
- Riverview Psychiatric Center Seeks Inpatient PMHNP
- Riverview Psychiatric Center Seeks Inpatient Psychiatrist
- Frederick “Rick” Goggans, MD, DLFAPA Appointed to BOLIM
- Maine seeks healthcare providers to expand innovative mental health program