Save the Date
Psychopharmacology: An Update and a Look Ahead
April 25-26, 2019 | 8:00-4:30 p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn, 5 Park St, Freeport, ME 04032
- Benzodiazepines & Their Appropriate Use
- The Neurobiology of Attachment
- Carl Salzman, MD, Professor of Psychiatry, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- ADD & ADHD – including Adult Syndrome
- Henry Skinner, MD, Medical Director, Tri-County Mental Health Services, Family Psychiatry of Maine
- Advances in Treatment Developments: from Synapse to Genome
- Jeffrey S. Barkin, MD, DFAPA, Associate Medical Director of Change Healthcare and Medical Director of Cornerstone Behavioral Health
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Clifford Singer, MD, DFAPA, Chief of Geriatric Mental Health and Neuropsychiatry at Acadia Hospital and Northern Light Health System
The Program Committee is in the process of finalizing other topics that may include: Medication Management of Sleep Disorders, an Update on the Psychopharmacology of Depression, and Psychopharmacology of the Medically Compromised.
Follow www.mainepsych.org for more details as they become available.