Frederick “Rick” Goggans, MD, DLFAPA Appointed to BOLIM
MAPP is pleased to report that one of its own, Frederick Goggans was appointed by Governor Janet T. Mills to serve on the Board of Licensure in Medicine. He will be sworn in later this month.
Dr. Goggans is currently the Medical Director at Borden Cottage in Camden, which offers a residential treatment for alcohol and drug addiction through McLean Hospital. He oversees a team of professionals providing residential treatment for patients with substance use disorders, many of whom present with co-occurring psychiatric disorders.
Dr. Goggans is also a lecturer on psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and a distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and a fellow of the American Society of Addiction Medicine.
Previously, Dr. Louisa Barnhart served on the BOLM.
- Tufts Medicine Psychiatrist Opportunities
- Maine CDC Webinar: Increasing Access to Outpatients COVID-19 Therapies & CME
- A new wall at Bangor’s airport tells stories of people’s mental health struggles
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ‘Long COVID’: Post-acute Sequelae of SARS COV-2 Infection, With Emphasis on Neuropsychiatric Aspects
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist – Lewiston, ME