Maine CDC Webinar: Increasing Access to Outpatients COVID-19 Therapies & CME
Maine CDC held a webinar, Tuesday, March 29, 2022, for a healthcare provider education session on COVID-19 and how to help prevent infection and severe disease in high-risk patients.
Dr. Isaac Benowitz, State Epidemiologist at Maine CDC, provided an overview of recent COVID-19 trends in Maine, focusing on severe disease, hospitalization, and death, and covered currently available vaccines and other prevention strategies. He reviewed the latest information on where patients can access treatments in the State.
CME is available for physicians through MMA and MOA. Participants must fill out an evaluation to receive CME for the activity. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TLC22LL
You Tube Link: https://youtu.be/PobJPdxuxEA
- Tufts Medicine Psychiatrist Opportunities
- Maine CDC Webinar: Increasing Access to Outpatients COVID-19 Therapies & CME
- A new wall at Bangor’s airport tells stories of people’s mental health struggles
- REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ‘Long COVID’: Post-acute Sequelae of SARS COV-2 Infection, With Emphasis on Neuropsychiatric Aspects
- Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist – Lewiston, ME