We are pleased to announce the offering of On-Demand Trainings with the opportunity to earn CME Credits!
Please click on the following Link ~ Watch the training video ~ Go to CloudCME ~ Complete the post training test & evaluation!
CME’s will be issued once all steps are completed.
March 10, 2021- Maine Pediatric & Behavioral Health Learning Series: Approaching psychiatric issues in the primary care.
Attendance Code: 75868
April 14, 2021- Maine Pediatric & Behavioral Health Learning Series: Suicide Risk Management
Attendance Code: 75099
To obtain 1.0 CME credit for watching the recorded session, follow these steps:
- Already have a Cloud CME account?
- TEXT attendance code xxxxx to 207-808-7704
- Go to CloudCME site and sign in
- Click on the orange MyCME button on the top red section
- Click on Tests
- Complete post-test and evaluation
- Your CME certificate will be emailed to the email address in your CloudCME account upon completion of post-test
- Don’t have a CloudCME account?
- Create an account at MaineHealth CloudCME
- Follow instructions above
- Need assistance – please email [email protected]
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or would like to learn more about Maine Pediatric & Behavioral Health Partnership, please contact Stacey LaFlamme at [email protected]