As fellow mental health supporters, we are excited to share our initiatives from the past year and the impact they are making in the Maine community with you. We share this because education and raising awareness on mental health challenges is a powerful suicide prevention tool.
Enclosed is the NAMI Maine 2020 Annual Report for your review. I encourage you to take some time with the report to get a sense of the depth and breadth of the work done by NAMI Maine in the past year.
Click HERE to view the full report.
As you read through the pages, I ask that you think of ways you can help to normalize and prioritize conversations about mental health. Now more than ever, we need to find ways to stay connected or reconnect with our community.
These continue to be challenging times for everyone. Please know that we are here for you. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health right now, reach out to us at namimaine.org.
What you or your loved one will discover is a community of support eager to share hope, education, and resources.
- APA New Semi-Retired & Retired Membership Category
- Acadia Hospital Seeks Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Dr. Paul O’Leary, Former APA Speaker of the Assembly passes on May 12, 2021
- Expanding COVID Vaccination in Maine Physician Practices
- Riverview Psychiatric Center Seeks Outpatient Psychiatrist