Telepsychiatry and COVID-19: What We Do and Do Not Know
In these uncertain times, the issues around telepsychiatry are more confusing than ever. While there continue to be many unknowns, this on-demand tutorial will cover changes to the regulatory framework during COVID-19, including the lifting of various laws and regulations, such as licensure and prescribing laws. We will also address preparing for what’s next, tips for doing telepsych, and professional liability insurance considerations.
- Robert McCarley Achieves APA’s Distinguished Fellowship Status
- Matthew J. Davis, MD, DFAPA Achieves APA Distinguished Fellowship status
- What’s New at the APA – January 2021
- Inside Maine Podcast with Dr. Jeffrey Barkin, President-elect, Maine Medical Association
- Maine’s COVID Vaccine Rollout Ramping Up; With Little Detail