This week, the Treasury Department announced an easier application process for businesses that received Payroll Protection Program (PPP) loans less than $50,000. This new application does not require any calculations for loan forgiveness and borrowers are not subject to any wage or FTE reductions. Keep all relevant payroll reports and expense records on file, as they could be requested in the future by the Small Business Association.
Below you’ll find links to the new instructions and application.
- Robert McCarley Achieves APA’s Distinguished Fellowship Status
- Matthew J. Davis, MD, DFAPA Achieves APA Distinguished Fellowship status
- What’s New at the APA – January 2021
- Inside Maine Podcast with Dr. Jeffrey Barkin, President-elect, Maine Medical Association
- Maine’s COVID Vaccine Rollout Ramping Up; With Little Detail